[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4728: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4730: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Space: Uncharted Forums • View topic - iOS 6 Bugs Main Thread

iOS 6 Bugs Main Thread

Report bugs here so we can fix them!

Re: iOS 6 Bugs Main Thread

Postby ErkanParren » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:57 pm

Not to be an a**hole or anything, but is this really related to iOS 6 bugs? :)
ErkanParren

Postby WaywardRazor » Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:32 am

Yep can't colonize. Dunno if it's related to the phone but I have an I phone 4. I have the newest available app which I think I might be regretting at the moment. Hope to see this fixed soon :)
WaywardRazor

Postby Billybones » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:59 am

On my iOS version the updating can be kind of sketchy and it becomes laggy after a few minutes of use.

One thing that would happen is that I would try to build a turret, and when I would click the turret, it would just go back to the task queue without having added the task. When I push back it goes to the game list for a second and then goes to the turret placement screen. Sometimes it will just freeze though.

I also have the Android version and it works splendidly. I would love to play this on my iPad. Thanks.
Billybones

Postby Ethan » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:40 am

Which iPad version are you playing on, and what version of iOS do you have? And have you updated to the latest version of the app? (1.4.30) Thanks!
Ethan

Postby Billybones » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:39 pm

I am using 1.4.30 and have iOS 6.0.1. The turret issue is the most apparent. I also have another issue where it will double tap even if I only tap once.
Billybones

Postby LOVEPiNKK » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:44 pm

"You come in peace, but you go back in pieces."
LOVEPiNKK

Postby TheBlacKnight » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:05 pm

Does the load/delete saved queues menu work for anyone using iOS?
TheBlacKnight

Postby LOVEPiNKK » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:38 pm

is this being looked into at all? i notice that it mainly happens when setting a fleet to retreat then choosing a planet (it pretty much never works) and moving something to move to entity, upgrading turrets...basically anything that requires you to select something on the map does not work.
"You come in peace, but you go back in pieces."
LOVEPiNKK

Postby Talmadge » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:02 pm

I have the same problems
Talmadge

Postby Hoopdie » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:13 pm

Is there an update on this bug? Retreat, turrets, shipyards, etc or anything where you need to select an object does not work, most of the time.
Hoopdie

PreviousNext

Return to Bugs