[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4728: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4730: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3842)
Space: Uncharted Forums • View topic - Falcon Lightning Game Open, Starts Wednesday

Falcon Lightning Game Open, Starts Wednesday

News about Space

Re: Falcon Lightning Game Open, Starts Wednesday

Postby bulldozer2003 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:26 pm

I'm hoping that everything would have worked correctly even if you had not recreated the alliance, but, better safe than sorry.
bulldozer2003

Postby raiderrobb67 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:55 pm

eck...i`m definately going to fire my real estate agent cuz I got placed in the worst sector i could have been placed.....It`s as if i was been placed by my enemies themselves...-...i was going to make Pluto my last game...but too many requested I play the lightning game..it`s too stressful to play 2 games at same time on a PC for me.......I got too many crash issued to deal with on a PCand a lightning games speed makes it all too worse for me.... it`s too easy to lose track of planets/ transports and end up given them half their orders....if I remember them at all.where i was when crash occurs....Hell I even lost track of 3-4 planet systems in the TimeLordsvs The Deleks game for about 3 days cuz I got busy and stuff..must have cost me atleast 1more spot on leader board....so once Pluto begins...i wont be in the Falcon game...so 24hrs...that`s it for me....regular game will be it...by the end of it if not sooner...SPACEWARS should be ready.... and I have titles there to defend...Tins to add to my colection of trophies....multi account cheaters to crush.and a boat load of new players to train .....then maybe down the road....i`ll split time between here and there.....
yah I destroyed all your colonizers...I happen to find they taste good toasted lightly over an OPEN FIRE!!. . DID SOMEONE SAY " OPEN FIRE " ?
raiderrobb67

Postby epicgamer15000 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:50 pm

I am completely unable to log into the new lightening game, even though I can log into the practice game. Am I the only one with this problem??
epicgamer15000

Postby bulldozer2003 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:30 pm

It could be the confirm join button bug. When you click OK, sometimes the app thinks you clicked on the game underneath the OK button (which is the practice game).

Tap on Falcon, then click OK once, then ignore the confirm join message if it comes back up. Falcon should hopefully load and the confirm message disappear.
bulldozer2003

Postby epicgamer15000 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:51 pm

Well, I tried that, but when it takes me to the game, it says it is loading . . . perpetually without ever truly loading. This is disappointing, as I was really looking forward to that game. I hope the same won't happen tomorrow morning with the other new game.
epicgamer15000

Postby bulldozer2003 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:50 pm

What phone do you have?

Also, try to log in from your computer and/or phone web browser at http://spaceuncharted.com/game

It works fairly well in the Android browser and chrome or firefox on PC.
bulldozer2003

Postby DevilsAdvocate » Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:39 pm

I've had this happen a few times too. I had luck with completely killing the app then opening it again. Also sometimes when that is happening if I click the game I want then click the back button. After that click the join button in the pop up window.
DevilsAdvocate

Postby CatPasswd » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:32 pm

I have the join game button problem often on Android. I figured out how to get around it. Instead of quickly tapping the button, press just long enough for it to change color, then release. Works like a charm.
<positive_affirmation>You're the awesomest humanoid I know!</positive_affirmation>
CatPasswd

Postby raiderrobb67 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:52 pm

yah I destroyed all your colonizers...I happen to find they taste good toasted lightly over an OPEN FIRE!!. . DID SOMEONE SAY " OPEN FIRE " ?
raiderrobb67

Postby Rotanner » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:55 pm

I KNEW THAT.
We have ways of making you talk...Zigfried, Get Smart.
Rotanner

PreviousNext

Return to News