Screencast Contest: 1-Year Free for Winner

News about Space

Screencast Contest: 1-Year Free for Winner

Postby admin » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:13 pm

Well, it is time we update our screencast tutorial for the new web client! So we started thinking, who would be most qualified to show new players the ropes? Well, you of course. No one is more experienced then our veteran players!

Here is how this contest works: Make a comprehensive screencast tutorial for a new players and post it on YouTube or some other video sharing site by October 28th, 2011. Share the link in this thread to be officially entered. The Dev team will review all applicants and make their final selection on October 31st, 2011. The winner gets a free year of the game and all associated bragging rights. (We get full rights to use the video.)

There are a lot of free tools for making screencasts, including Jing, CamStudio, CaptureFox, and Screenr. Good luck!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Screencast Contest: 1-Year Free for Winner

Postby Petaminx » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:57 am

Did anyone even make a video? It's really hard to make a video and explain the whole game.
Petaminx

Re: Screencast Contest: 1-Year Free for Winner

Postby Petaminx » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:50 pm

Seeing the admin here (in the Registered users section, admin was listed), I assumed it might've been for this contest. I don't know if anyone posted a video, but by the rules I think no one did.
admin wrote:Share the link in this thread to be officially entered.

Who will make the new video now? For me, I know there are probably many things in this game I don't know about (because I never use them).
Petaminx

Return to News